Repair USB stick with Windows
The error checking tool integrated in Windows could, with a bit of luck, make your USB stick fit again.
- Insert the defective USB stick into a free USB port.
- Click on "Computer" (Windows 7).
- The connected USB stick should appear in the list of devices.
- Right-click on it and select "Properties".
- Under "Properties" you will find the "Tools" tab (Windows Vista and 7) which you click on.
- There the "Error checking" should be listed. Click on the "Check Now" button.
- Check the checkbox in front of each of the options listed.
- Finally, click the "Start" button to start the check and the associated repair.
- Once the check is complete, your USB stick may already be working again. This is because the Windows tool removes all file and sector errors it found on the USB flash drive.
You want to renovate and beautify your living space? Or perhaps you’re building your own home and are looking for the latest tile trends? You can view some of our recently completed projects in the following photos.
When the mobile data media fail
But what happens if you want to use the SD card and nothing happens? The luxury of mobility and flexibility of these devices comes with some serious risks: The permanently carried data carriers are subject to a high degree of wear and tear.
Three types of errors can be responsible for data loss:
- Logical errors: The storage medium is recognized by the operating system, but does not display any data.
- Electronic errors: The storage medium is not or only sporadically recognized by the operating system.
- Physical errors: The memory is externally damaged.
It is quite normal to think that the data on a damaged memory is irrevocably lost. But Gefund-IT helps you to recover data that you thought was lost.
2. We can help you - Our services and prices at a glance!
a) Initial analysis
The speed of the initial analysis depends on the fare booked (basic or express analysis).
If you are not in such a hurry, then book the "Basic Analysis" when filling out the contact form and we will carry out the initial analysis for you free of charge within 5 working days. At this point we will only charge you the postage costs for the return of your data medium.
If you are interested in a faster presentation of the first analysis results and a clear idea of the data recovery effort based on these results, we recommend booking the "Express Analysis" for 100 EUR per device. Then you will usually have a clear idea of the data recovery options available the next working day.
b) Data recovery
After the first analysis we present you the result in writing and an estimate of the expected data recovery effort. You always remain the master of the procedure and decide whether you want to have the data recovery carried out or have your defective data medium returned.
The costs of the data recovery itself depend on the effort of the data recovery. We distinguish between the three service types "Standard" (349 EUR), "Clean Room" (650 EUR) and "Clean Room Plus" (950 EUR). Details can be found in the diagram below. Usually this step will be completed within 3 working days. Deviations from this may occur in times of high workload.
If you additionally book our express service for data recovery, we will devote our full attention to your request. For a surcharge of 50 percent of the offer price we will immediately start the data recovery on your devices and send you an overview of the recovered data as soon as possible, usually on the next working day.
Data recovery fixed price:
- Including all necessary spare parts
- Deploy your recovered data to a new disk.
- Return by DPD
- Non-binding fixed price offer
No data no costs - Only return shipping flat rate €15
USB Premium Data Recovery
Repair SD card
Micro SD card defective or SD card repair
Micro SD card defect? Did you insert your MicroSD card into your computer but it is not recognized or the size is 0 byte? Then your MicroSD card has most likely an electronic defect.
We at Gefund-IT (data recovery) can solve this problem. Because only companies that work with a combination of microscopes, 0.1 millimeter wire and the powerful PC3000 flash have the possibility to rescue your data. Any other attempt would do more harm than good to the fragile data card
Premium Data Recovery
The professional data recovery of affected hard disks is in many cases the only way to recover damaged or deleted data. This requires appropriate tools and above all years of experience and "know-how".
If you are looking for professional help to rescue your important data and files, then contact us!